The AS/NZS 3123 standard describes a variety of plugs, sockets & coupling devices designed for industrial purposes.
- These were originally known as "Wilco" plugs after the name of the original manufacturer.
- They have since become known as "Clipsal" plugs, when Clipsal bought out Wilco.
- The range includes 10A, 15A & 20A in Flat Pin - 20A, 32A, 40A+ in Round Pin
- Captive <> IEC 60320 (C13, C14, C15, C19, C20, C21) - [AS/NZS 3123 <> IEC 320]
- Captive <> IEC 60309 (16A, 32A - IP44/IP66 - 2P+E/3P+N+E) - [AS/NZS 3123 <> IEC 309]
- Captive <> AS/NZS 3112 "GPO" Australian (10A, 10A RE, 15A, 20A, 110V)
- Captive > IEC-Lock (C13, C19)