The AS/NZS 3123 standard describes a variety of plugs, sockets & coupling devices designed for industrial purposes.
These connectors also have an integrated locking system to minimise accidental disruptions. The IP66 rated connector has a 'screw type fitting. Upon plugging the 'plug' in, the user rotates the plastic nut to lock into place.
- These were originally known as "Wilco" plugs after the name of the original manufacturer.
- They have since become known as "Clipsal" plugs, when Clipsal bought out Wilco.
- The range includes 10A, 15A & 20A in Flat Pin - 20A, 32A, 40A+ in Round Pin
- Captive <> IEC 60320 (C13, C14, C15, C19, C20, C21) - [AS/NZS 3123 <> IEC 320]
- Captive <> IEC 60309 (16A, 32A - IP44/IP66 - 2P+E/3P+N+E) - [AS/NZS 3123 <> IEC 309]
- Captive <> AS/NZS 3112 "GPO" Australian (10A, 10A RE, 15A, 20A, 110V)
- Captive > IEC-Lock (C13, C19)
Typical lengths include 0.5m, 2m, 3m & 5m
We use Clipsal's 56Series on request, or else provide good quality clone's (including Clipsal Easy56, Pulset & others)
Please talk to us if you can't find what you are looking for